Yea yea, I know, it’s only been a few hours since the first release. Well, here’s the new release with a couple of major todos taken care of:
Download the script here.
Read about aimsnarf in the previous post about it.
Changes in this version:
- Trillian is now supported, as well as AOL’s AIM client. Most other clients should be supported too, I figured out the variable length/number of TLV fields in the packet, so aimsnarf is much smarter about decoding them
- Code cleaned up to be more readable
- Fixed some misc messages that were showing up, you still might see a few
- Figure out what the heck iChat is doing, it doesn’t seem to be sending the same kind of data as all the other AIM clients
- Still do OTR stuff
- Maybe add support for different protocols?
- More testing!
If you find any bugs, send me a note or leave a comment. If you really want to help, you can send me some pcap data to analyze If you have any feature requests, lemme know!